These are the Core Concepts you need to develop and understanding of Eastern Medicine.
Study the Principles, Methods, and Herbs from Chinese Herbology
Study the Meridians and Points of the human body.
This course will teach the Medicinal Effects of standard references on herbal medicine.
This course introduces the scholar to the 21 (穴, xué, acupuncture points) as presented in Wang Pei Sheng's book on the 37 posture Wu Taiji form. These points are beneficial to anyone seeking correct feelings while practicing all forms of Taiji.
Power of Arrest
Power to Arrest Training Manual
Weapons of Mass Destruction
Protecting our Community is protecting our home. We all have a crucial role in our safety and security. This program will show you - a security professional - can be instrumental in preventing terrorist activity aimed at taking away our cherished freedoms and way life.
By the end of this section, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate the anatomical position
- Describe the human body using directional and regional terms
- Identify three planes most commonly used in the study of anatomy
- Distinguish between the posterior (dorsal) and the anterior (ventral) body cavities, identifying their subdivisions and representative organs found in each
- Describe serous membrane and explain its function
The Art of War - Strategies for Life
Ancient strategies used in wars long since forgotten can help us navigate everyday life. This course takes you through Master Sunzi's treatise.